A weekly ritual of recording things, large and small, for which I am thankful...
1. early mornings, to write, complete a thought, and watch the light change
2. naps before noon, and after
3. the platoons, troops and fronts of playmobile dudes particularly arrange for battle all over the family room
4. walking one of our favorite trails
5. Es photographs from trip to Colorado
6. reading and writing with purpose, and without purpose
7. long phone conversations with friends both north and south
8. finding a new home for the old chicken coop that I made years ago
9. the many uses the boy can find for a box, each one absolutely necessary
10. reading the The Phantom Toll Booth for my own pleasure
11. fresh blueberries and vanilla ice cream
12. writing real letters to friends far away
13. the sound of a grasshopper zigging across the yard on a hot, still afternoon
14. watching my kiddos play soccer in the evenings
15. Rs weekend dinners...